David M Robinson operates with a loyal, friendly team which is spread over 3 different locations in the North West and 1 showroom located in London.
Digital Marketing Manager, Head Office, Altrincham.
We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing head office team, based in Cheshire. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience working across digital marketing campaigns and ideally have a working knowledge of the luxury retail sector.
Founded in a small Liverpool workshop in 1969, David M Robinson has continued to grow rapidly over half a century of trading. During this time, the brand’s commitment to delivering quality client experiences and the finest diamond jewellery has remained rooted at the heart of the business. As an independent, family-owned business, DMR boasts a remarkable reputation not only for exclusive jewellery collections, many of which are still designed in-house, but also enjoys great relationships with some of the finest watch manufacturers in the world, including Rolex and Patek Philippe. Acknowledging the importance of the faces that make up David M Robinson, our showroom and operational teams are firmly part of the DMR family.
To be considered for the Digital Marketing Manager vacancy you’ll need to have a solid base of digital marketing experience and be confident designing and implementing effective marketing campaigns. You’ll be a team player who is driven and committed to progressing your career and confident in communicating with brand partners and showrooms teams alike.
The role will cover a variety of tasks with a particular focus on strategic SEO, PPC and Content Marketing. You’ll be responsible for supporting the marketing and sales teams in the development and delivery of all marketing campaigns. This will include coordinating and managing a variety of marketing activities across a multitude of channels.
Tasks will include:
- Management of all paid search channels, including PPC, shopping, display and paid social
- Experience in bid management, conducting keyword research & competitor analysis
- Implementing and monitoring SEO best practice on company website
- Social media promotional strategy, and managements
- Collaborate with our Salesforce department on developing digital marketing strategies to leverage the platform
- Create and implement innovative display strategies to achieve business targets and continued growth across our paid media accounts
- Working with our luxury brand partners on developing campaigns and their optimisation
- Reporting, analysing and interpreting data for campaign performance and feeding back key management and brand partners with proposed actions
- Utilising bid management tools to help drive KPIs set by the Directors
- Embrace PPC automation and devise and deliver key automation initiatives within the company
- 3+ years relevant commercial experience in digital marketing and creating, managing & reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of search engine optimisation, including technical on-page, content and link building campaigns
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, SEMRush and Ahrefs etc.
- Google AdWords experience – creating and optimising paid search and display campaigns including remarketing
- Commercial experience of managing social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back to the relevant teams
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrable results from campaigns you have influenced
- A keen interest in the latest digital practices and technologies
- The ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills and confidence to work with our luxury brand partners
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and self-motivate as well as motivating others
- An interest in the retail with a focus on the luxury sector
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Email marketing experience (Mailchimp)
- WordPress and Salesforce experience is preferable but not essential
- Experience optimising content for websites and social media
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical cash plan
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00/year
To apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.